What personal information do we collect?
We collect personal information from sources including:
- Website visits
- Personal identification documents
- Personal financial statements
- Third parties (e.g., other banks, clearing houses, payment service providers, credit bureaus, etc.)
- Interaction with Elevate Pay staff
- Any communication with Elevate Pay.
We collect information depending on the services we provide which can include :
- Passport or National ID number
- Transactional account history
- Account balance
- Payment records
- Wire instructions
We may also collect information such as audio recordings of calls to our helplines, video footage of visits to our offices and service outlets.
How do we use your personal information?
We will use your personal information to meet the legitimate interests of Elevate Pay, and to provide you services generally including:
- Establishing your identity and assessing your eligibility for our products and services
- Updating and enhancing Elevate Pay’s records
- Customer relationship management
- Risk identification and management
- Investigation and prevention of illegal and fraudulent activity
- Designing and administering our products and services
- Conducting and improving our business and improving customer service experience
- Complying with legal obligations and assisting law enforcement agencies
- Identifying and informing you about other products and services that we think may be of interest to you.
How do we share your personal information?
To the extent that it is necessary and permitted by law, we may reveal or share your information with the following people:
- Our employees.
- Our subsidiaries,
- Affiliates and strategic partners financial services providers including other banks, clearing houses, credit bureaus, payment service providers, etc.;
- Courts, regulators, government agencies, law enforcement agencies, etc.
We will not share your information with any unaffiliated third parties for marketing purposes unless you expressly give us permission to do so, nor would we share your information about your usage of our website unless legally required to do so.
How do we protect your personal information?
Elevate Pay takes the safeguarding of your personal information very seriously. We maintain physical, electronic, and procedural safeguards that comply with applicable laws and regulations to ensure the security of your information, prevention of unauthorized access and use, accidental or unlawful alteration and destruction, and other unlawful or unauthorized forms of processing.
We regularly train our staff to ensure the proper management of personal information. We also ensure that our third-party service providers maintain adequate measures to protect the confidentiality of personal information they receive.
We regularly update our security protocols and processes to meet industry standards. If you have been provided a password to grant you access to specific areas on our site, you are responsible for keeping this password confidential. You must not share your password or other authentication details with anyone, Elevate Pay will not be responsible for any losses you may incur if you disclose your password and/or authentication details.
We will store and retain your data for as long as is necessary for the purpose(s) that it was collected. Storage of your data is also determined by legal, regulatory, administrative, or operational requirements.
What are your rights?
You have certain rights with regard to your personal information held by Elevate Pay. These include the right to: be informed about how we collect, use, and process your personal information; access your personal information held by us, and information on how we process it; withdraw your consent to our processing of your information.
When you exercise this right, we will continue to store your personal information but will no longer process it unless required by law or court order to do so; have your personal information rectified if it is inaccurate or incomplete; request the deletion or removal of your personal information where there is no legal or regulatory requirement for its continued processing; request that your personal information be made available to you in a common electronic format and/or request that such data be sent to a third party; and object to the processing of your personal information in certain circumstances.
It is your responsibility to make sure that your personal information provided to Elevate Pay is accurate at all times, and to inform us of any changes as they occur.
Elevate Pay may interact with customers through various social media platforms. Your usage of these platforms and any personal information that you make available through these platforms will be subject to the platform’s applicable terms and privacy policies. We will never ask you to share your personal, account or security information on social media sites.
Advertising and Promotions
Elevate Pay may contact you with information on products and services that we think you may find useful. If you do not wish to receive advertising and promotional materials from us, you can opt out at any time by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.